The Partnership for Health System Sustainability and Resilience (PHSSR) is a global collaboration between academic, non-governmental, life sciences, healthcare and business organizations. The PHSSR was established in 2020 by the London School of Economics (LSE), the World Economic Forum (WEF), and AstraZeneca. The PHSSR works with academics in more than 20 countries to study health systems within these jurisdictions.
The Canadian report is led by Sara Allin, Associate Professor at the Institute of Health Policy, Management and Evaluation (IHPME) at the University of Toronto and the Director of the NAO.
- Consultation report from the partnership for the health system sustainability and resilience (PHSSR), October 2023
- What we heard from health system leaders, policy makers and health care organizations, associations and not-for-profits at our report launch
- Can Canada’s Health Care System Survive the Next Crisis? | The Agenda
- Strengthening Primary Care Key to Rebuilding Canada’s Crumbling Healthcare System
- Partnership for Healthcare System Sustainability and Resilience launches in Canada
Lancement au Canada du Partenariat pour la durabilité et la résilience des systèmes de santé