Dr. Miguel Angel González Block
Associate Director (Mexico) of the NAO
Director General, Evisys Consulting
Investigador Asociado, Cátedra PwC de Investigación en Sistemas de Salud, Facultad de Ciencias de la Salud, Universidad Anáhuac
Health System Profile
The Health System Profile of Mexico was prepared for the European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies as part of its Health Systems in Transition (HiT) series. The latest published version of the health systems in transition profile (HiT) for Mexico was written by Miguel Á González Block, Hortensia Reyes Morales, Lucero Cahuana Hurtado, Alejandra Balandrán, and Edna Méndez.
Other Health System Reviews of Mexico include:
- OECD Reviews of Health Systems: Mexico 2016This Health System Review was prepared for the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD) as part of the OECD Reviews of Health Systems series of country reports. The lead author of the second edition was Ian Forde. The other authors of this report were Jon Cylus, Rodrigo Moreno-Serra, Geronimo Salomón Holmer, Alejandro Posada, Caroline Berchet and Emily Hewlett.
- Profile of the Health Services System Mexico, 2002This Health System Review was prepared on behalf of the Pan American Health Organization (PAHO) as part of its Health Systems Country Profiles section. The second edition of this profile was a collaborative effort that involved more than 12 professionals and staff members from the Secretariat of Health of Mexico and the PAHO/WHO Representative Office in that country.
- Secretaria de Salud (Secretariat of Health)
- Instituto Nacional de Estadística y Geografía (INEGI)
- Academia Nacional de Medicina de Mexico (National Academy of Medicine of Mexico)
- Universidad Anáhuac (Anahuac University)